THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING INTERNATIONAL MATCHMAKING EVENT "CONNECT2SLOVENIA" SUCH A SUCCESS!
Approximately 95 participants from 8 country active across all sectors, came together at the event organized Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia and ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Ljubljana.
Connect2Slovenia is the leading international matchmaking event in Slovenia which takes place within International Trade and Business Fair (MOS) in Celje. The event connects SMEs, startups and scaleups in the manufacturing and other sectors with efficient and target-oriented networking - individual meetings with potential business partners from the region.
The International Trade and Business Fair (MOS) in Celje is a business and fair event that attracts over 800 direct and 1000 represented exhibitors and over 100,000 visitors annually. It is
divided into five segments: MOS Home, MOS Technique, MOS Tourisem, MOS B2B and
MOS Plus. Traditionally, the fair has a partner country,
which makes it easier to establish economic connections between the countries, this year partner country is Hungary.
What is a Matchmaking Event? (Video)
- Automotive industry
- Metal industry
- Wood processing industry
- Electrical & electronics
- Sustainable construction
- Plastics, rubber, composites
- Chemicals for engineering
- Renewable energy
- Industry 4.0 solutions / Technologies
(smart machines, robots, smart logistics, cyber security)
- Research, development and transfer of technologies
- Mobility, transport and logistics
- High level of pre-event publicity.
- Meet an abundance of new business partners, clients and suppliers in one place.
- Important contacts among exhibitors and visitors.
- Free entrance to the fair.
- Our support BEFORE - DURING - AFTER.
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes.
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with company who interest you.
- You will receive your meeting schedule befor the event.
*Participation is FREE OF CHARGE. But please note that we will charge a no-show fee of 100 EUR (+VAT) to persons who are registered but don't attend the event without cancellation by Friday, 10 September 2021.